Real Penis Enlargement
As you might suspect, many of the products that claim to make a man bigger, longer, or wider are scams. Some can even be dangerous. Far too many companies are looking to make a quick buck off men who want to improve their sexual performance while the reality is that size is overrated and, even if it’s what you’re worried about, pills aren’t the best way to address it. Here’s what you need to know.
Bigger Is Not Necessarily Better
Size is an outdated, overrated way to rate your sexual abilities. In surveys that ask what matters to sexual partners, hardness (not size) tops the list, says Dr. Mark A. Moyad, director of complementary and alternative medicine in the Department of Urology at the University of Michigan Medical Center and author of The Supplement Handbook. It may also help to remember that the average penis is about three to five inches long when not erect and five to seven when it is.
RELATED: Building a Better Condom
For those who can’t help wanting to be bigger, there is one proven option that’s cheap, safe, and healthy: Drop some pounds. When guys have excess belly fat it can retract the penis into the abdomen, making it appear shorter. The general rule is for every 35 pounds of excess fat a man carries, that extra padding obscures one inch of his penis.
“Penis Enlargement” Pills Can Be Dangerous
Supplements are an attractive solution to sexual woes because they are generally affordable, easily available, and many boast all-natural ingredients. The downside is that herbal supplements are largely unregulated. Moyad says that over-the-counter pills for erectile or sexual health issues have some of the most FDA recalls of any category, usually because they contain unlisted ingredients. An internet survey conducted by the FDA in 2009 found that one-third of supplements that claimed to improve sexual function contained undisclosed prescription drug ingredients or similar substances, a potentially serious health hazard.
Moyad says there are some supplements out there that might have promise in the area of improving sexual function. More research is needed but, so far, L-arginine, propionyl-L-carnitine, and Panax ginseng have shown positive results in studies, although each has possible side effects that users need to take into consideration. Moyad says the citrulline has also shown potential, as evidenced by a small 2011 study, which found it increased erection hardness in half the men who took it — compared to improvement in eight percent of the men on placebo.
- Zytenz – Top Male Enhancement Supplement Pills
- Zynev Male Enhancement
- You Got Mail Enhancement + LYRICS [Official] by PSYCHOSTICK
- Yoga For Healthy Sexual Life | Baba Ramdev Yoga | English
- Yodi Penis enlargement, hips and bums, +27784445164, Early ejaculation control pills
- Yodi Penis enlargement, Hips and bums +27784445164, Early ejaculation control pills
- Xzen 1200 Sexual Enhancer for Men. Awesome penis pills
- XTRA LRG – BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT PILLS COMEDY SKIT | FEARLESS TV FTV
- Xanogen: Proven Male Enhancement
- Xanogen & HGH – Male Enhancement Review
- World’s Strongest Penis!!!!
- Worlds Dumbest #51: Natural Male Enhancement
- Women Prefer Men With Larger Penis! Discover How To Enlarge Your Penis Using Your Hands Only!
- Women Prefer Bigger Penises For One Night Stands
- Why You Need “SEX FOODS” (Not Just “Penis Exercises”) In Order To SUCCEED With Penile Enlargement
- Why You Need Sex Foods (Not Just “Penis Enlargement Exercises”) To SUCCEED With Penile Enhancement